Graduate Teaching Assistantships
Multiple fully-funded graduate teaching assistantships for Doctoral studies are available in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Detroit Mercy.
To qualify, you should have an excellent academic record, and B.S. and M.S. degrees in Electrical and/or Computer Engineering. You must also speak fluently and have excellent writing skills in the English language.
Candidates should have an interest in teaching undergraduate and graduate-level course material, as well as interest in the study of mobile robotic systems. Topical areas of study can include:
- localization, path planning & navigation;
- image processing;
- statistical filtering (kalman, particle, etc.);
- wireless sensors and communication for cooperative robotics;
- sensor data fusion and;
- hardware/software interfacing.
Desirable background and skills include C and Python programming in a Linux environment, strong skills with Matlab programming, embedded-C coding and device interface design, and familiarity with the Robotic Operating System (ROS).
- Full tuition and generous stipend;
- Mentored teaching experience;
- Excellent prospects for post degree job placements.
Please send CV, references, and transcripts to email@example.com