Robotics and Mechatronic Systems Engineering with a Concentration in Electrical Engineering
- Do you want to create the next smart car that will refuse to collide?
- Do you want to design the next generation of unmanned aircrafts?
- Do you want to develop the next generation of smart prosthetic device for the disabled that can be controlled by the human brain?
- Do you want to design the robot that does a complicated surgery at a remote location?
- Do you want to use intelligent machines to change the lives of others?
If your answer to some of these questions is YES, then this is a program for you!
Bachelor of Robotics and Mechatronic Systems Engineering with a Concentration in Electrical Engineering is an undergraduate degree program that is focused on the fundamentals necessary for the design of "intelligent" systems and products in which mechanization and control requiring sensing, actuation, and computation are combined to achieve improved product quality and performance. Such intelligent systems include robots, as well as modern intelligent automobiles, airplanes, defense systems, assistive devices, and a wide variety of other systems, even those that are not as obvious, such as appliances and game and entertainment systems. Modern technological advancements have been able to harness the innovations occurring in a variety of disciplines into designing efficient systems. This program is designed to train undergraduates to be innovative in this multidisciplinary world.