It makes us proud that our efforts to deliver the top quality education have been recognized by accrediting authorities. All of our programs are accredited.
Bachelor of Civil Engineering,
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry
All other programs in the college
UDM graduates have obtained top leadership positions in numerous companies including:
Our graduates are successful in their profession and gain acceptance into professional schools.
The UDM Engineering & Science faculty members have received many acknowledgements for their teaching. The high level of recognition is outstanding for a small university.
- Best Paper Award (1st Place), Assessing a Conceptual Approach to Undergraduate Dynamics Instruction, Richard Hill and Kirstie Plantenberg, Proceedings of the North Central Conference-14, American Society for Engineering Education, 2014.
- Conference Poster Winner (Most Innovative). "Engaging Team-Based Learning Activities in the Anatomical Sciences." Team-Based Learning Collaborative: Tracy-Bee, Mary, and James Montante.
- Vice President of External Relations. Board of Directors. American Society for Engineering Education: Yost, Sandra.
- Recognition and Appreciation of Leadership, Service and Research Contributions to the Field of Network Security. Outstanding Achievement Award. The 2010 World Congress in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing (WORLFCOMP10): Daimi, Kevin.
- 2009 Outstanding Faculty member and Network Contributor. Kern Entrepreneurship Education Network: Jonathan Weaver.
- ANACHEM Fellow Award. Association of Analytical Chemists: Lanigan, Katherine.
- Best Paper Award (3rd place), Mark Schmack, Energy Conversion and Conservation Division of the American Society for Engineering Education, Annual Conferences in 2005 and 2006.
- Undergraduate Neuroscience Educator of the Year, 2004: Mary Lou Caspers
- Best Paper Award: (3rd place) Simulated Engineering Ethics, Hoback, A.S., Proceedings of the North Central Conference-04, American Society for Engineering Education, 2004.
- Best Teacher Award: Shuvra Das, American Society for Engineering Education, 2002.
- Best Paper Award: A Competition-Motivated Capstone Design Course, Paulik, M., Krishnan, M., IEEE Transactions, 2001.
- NSF Outstanding Lecturer Award: Mark Paulik.