Environmental Engineering Undergraduate Program
The efforts of civil and environmental engineers make the world a better place.
You'll receive a broad-based education and design experience that enables you to address complex and multi-faceted Environmental Engineering problems.
The program provides:
- A global vision and approach to problem identification, formulation and solving in areas such as infrastructure, environment and facilities;
- A management knowledge base in areas such as ethics, communication skills, team concepts and value judgment; and
- A three-term real world engineering work experience through the co-operative education program.
Bachelor of Civil Engineering is accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission of ABET, http://www.abet.org.
Program highlights include:
- Four-year, interdisciplinary program, with courses in civil and environmental engineering
- Not sure which path to choose - civil or environmental? Your advisor can help you when it's time.
- Three mandatory co-ops mean you'll earn a salary while gaining professional experience
- Small class sizes with personal attention from faculty
- Multiple career options in areas related to building planning, design and construction
Five-Year Bachelor in Civil Engineering - Master in Environmental Engineering
We offer a combined Bachelor of Civil Engineering and Master in Environmental Engineering program for well-prepared high school school students entering as freshman.
Advantages of an accelerated 5-year program:
- Some courses during your senior year count towards both undergraduate and graduate requirements.
- Ability to take some graduate courses at the undergraduate tuition rate
- Some of your undergraduate financial aid is extended through your year of graduate study.
If you meet admission criteria and maintain a 3.25 GPA, you may have your bachelor's and master's degrees within 5 years.
Learn more about the admission and degree requirements for this 5-year accelerated program.